Sunday, November 23, 2008
Get back to it!
Let's try this again. I started this blog page back in 2006 and posted twice (gasp!).. yes only twice! A friend of mine and I thought a blog page would be a great way to inspire our teenage daughters to write about books they were reading and interesting things they were learning. We homeschool and I am always looking for new ways to get my kids to write. Chelsie actually did much better than I ever did... I need to try and find her old site and see if I can get her to start blogging again. ANYWAY... I originally planned on using this sight to talk about the books that I am reading (hence the previous post about "Tale of Two Cities"), but I think I want it now to be more about everything going on in our lives and if I can squeeze in a good book every now and then, even better. I've been inspired by two old friends, Susan and Leesa, who have blog pages about their families. I can't express how much I have enjoyed catching up with old friends on Facebook and then reading more about their lives on these blog pages. So... here goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment